March 11, 2010

Kayleigh is 2 Months Old!!

Little Miss Kayleigh is two months old...plus a few weeks cause I'm late! I took these picture on February 28th when she was two months old exactly! She is getting so big...and she is such a happy baby with such a sweet personality.

She is finally starting to fit into her carseat....do you remember this? So tiny I had a hard time making sure she was strappped in correctly....
And now...she fits in great! She is not very long but she is growing.
At her two month appointment her stats were:
Height: 21inches
Weight: 10 lbs 2 ozs
Just to refresh your memory at birth she was:
Height: 18.5 inches
Weight: 6lbs 14 ozs.
So as you can see...she is gaining weight really well but she hasn't grown all that much...I think she is going to take after Grandma Turner....very short and tiny! :)

2 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

I can NOT believe how much growth you can see when you compare the pictures. It makes me wonder how much my baby girl has grown without me knowing.

Tom and Emily said...

She is so cute! I bet your loving having her around :)