March 26, 2010

The BUMBO

I have seen these BUMBO seats at various friends homes for their kids but never bought one for Lucas. Kayleigh has been trying to sit up if you set her in the corner of the couch or something and then ends up face planting into the cushion. I decided to try and find a used one because they are kind of expensive brand new. Luckily my neighbor had one that she sold me cheap! (Thanks again BreighAn). Kayleigh LOVES it! She'll sit in it happy as a clam watching what everyone is doing! I am so glad that I got it. It has made my life much easier.

It's even purple and she looks so cute when she sits in it!

1 comment:

Molli Poliak said...

The tray is like $9 at Walmart or Target. you can use it to set her toys on when she is sitting there. That way she can reach them to chew on or whatev. I also have one of these that I should start using for Nyla. You are reminding me of all my stuff in the closet. Lol