December 7, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am only 2 weeks late but I guess it is better late than never. Mom and Dad and Katelyn and Garrett all came down to spend Thanksgiving with us. We had a great time. The food turned out wonderful and we had so much fun spending some time with everyone. Here are a couple of pictures.



After Thanksgiving and some Black Friday shopping we all went Bowling at the South Point. We had a lot of fun. Notice that my score (R) was higher than John's (J boy)! That's right...I beat John bowling...It is like the only thing that I can beat him at. We really did have a lot of fun. The place was packed but it was really fun.





Me and my honey in the back of dad's car on our way to go bowling. Isn't he just freakin' hot! I think so. I just really love him.

2 comments:

Tom and Emily said...

That looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Fun that your family could come down to visit.

Jill and Travis said...

Wow, look how clean your counter with your spread is! Our entire kitchen was a disaster! Glad you guys had a happy thanksgiving!