July 26, 2008

11 months and look what I can do!!

So Saturday after the pioneer day celebration I was pretty tired so John offered to clean up the kitchen and watch Lucas for a little while so I could lay down for a minute. Then within a few mintues John comes over and says, "you have to come look at your son." I jump up and run into the kitchen to find this:


So after empting almost the entire contents of the island cabinet he decides he is not finished until he get every last lid out of the cupboard. So he had to climb in to reach the last one. Then, once there he kind of liked it. After playing with the lid inside the cupboard he thought he should pick everything back up and put it away...from inside the cupboard.


Then he got board with that and left a big mess of pots on the kitchen floor! John and I had to have been standing there watching him for like 20 minutes. He'd poke his head out and pull something in with him...then he'd push it back out and grab something else. It was hilarious!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is too funny. I love the picture of Lucas when he is in the cabinet and looking at the camera. What mischief he can get into!

The Lyons Family said...

He is getting so big! We can't wait to see him at the fair! I think he must be taking after his mom because John is a perfect little angel right?

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

What a cutie!!! I just can't believe how big he is. Aren't kids the funnest? That's funny that John said "come and look at your son" cuz that's what Parker always says to me when Caleb's doing something cute. We can't wait to see you guys!!
Heather

Katie said...

way cute, it isn't a party til the baby finds the pots, pans and bowls...